TERMS and CONDITIONS of MEMBERSHIP
• You MUST READ and AGREE to these terms and conditions before you can join the
referencing website. Please read them carefully.
1. By enrolling with the referencing website (the "Website"), you become a
subscriber of the service (the "Service"), and agree to be bound by this
Agreement (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by
TeenCash, at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each
2. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the
Subscriber: Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for paying
periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms.
3. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms
hereof, the Subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's
credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of
membership. The Subscriber hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge
Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all
purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by the "Website".
Subscribership may NOT be assigned or transferred to any other person or
entity. Subscriber must promptly inform the Website of the following:
changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as
loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until the
Website is notified by E-MAIL of a breach in security, the Subscriber will
remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request,
Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for
use of the Service.
4. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card
debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon
expiration. To Cancel your subscription before the next billing term please
refer to: SERVICE.
5. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at anytime, and without
cause, by either the Website or the Subscriber. Please use the appropriate
link at: SERVICE for all cancellations. You cannot cancel by e-mailing the
Website. If you cannot cancel through the auto form at the appropriate link on
the above page, you need to contact THE BILLING COMPANY at their e-mail
address. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination
6. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and
communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to
and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each
Subscriber must keep his password STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. Remember your
password! For security reasons, the Website will not release passwords for any
reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order.
Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a
violation of law.
7. No warranty is made by the Website regarding any information, services, or
products provided through or in connection with the Service, and the Website
hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without
limitation: 1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of
information,products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or
fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material
displayed on the Service is copyrighted and licensed by the Website and may
not be copied, or redistributed, in whole or in part, without the prior
written consent of, the Website unless otherwise clearly stated in this
9. The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of
Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
10. The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other
Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the
Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive,
or illegal material.
11. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of
other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service
without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information
they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after
termination of service.
12. There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving
private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be
deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service
for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the
intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages
entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service,
whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
13. Notices by the Website to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic
messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by
electronic or conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers to the Website may be
given by electronic messages or mail, unless otherwise specified in the
Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices to the Website, by means of
electronic message must be sent to Customer Service. All questions regarding
new Website memberships, by means of electronic message should be sent to
14. The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the
age of 18 (21 years in some locales), and in all respects is qualified and
competent to enter into this agreement and consents to the viewing of adult
material without being in violation of any local laws.
15. Website Subscribers agree upon joining to have their Email address added
to our member newsletter mailing list, and may possibly receive special offers
from us. However we do have a strict policy against all types of unsolicited
Address: 6912 220TH ST SW SUITE #305
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA 98043.